Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day at home :)

Got back home again and am taking it easy today.  I've been running around a lot lately trying to get things done and praying for a few miracles and to be honest I am worn out.  One of my main issues has been my attempts to fight back and save my license but the government can't seem to make up their mind as to what they want from me which is getting very annoying.  I have done everything I can that they have asked and I keep being told after the fact that they decided they wanted something else or that they needed something else first, etc., etc.  A part of me wishes I could sue these people for gas money and babysitters.  Ugghh... this is getting so beyond old and I still haven't gotten anywhere with anything.  I did however win my fight for an extension on the deadline because of everything that's been going on.  Now to get my primary care doctor's office to cooperate for a change.  That would be a miracle in itself it seems.

On a lighter note, I got to share a pretty neat moment with my oldest son the other day.  We were watching my favorite movie (Disney's The Little Mermaid) and he "sang" with me as I sang along to the "Part of Your World" song with Ariel. :)  That was pretty cool. :) 

Both of my sons have turned out to love this movie.  Especially the music.  They even dance to the credits at the end instead of just skipping them and hurrying to the next feature like they do on their other movies. lol  All this is pretty special to me because I have always been a huge fan of Ariel and all the Little Mermaid movies and now my boys are too. :)   Of course, sharing my fanship with them will look a little different than if they were daughters, but that doesn't mean we can't still have fun sharing our enjoyment with the movie and it's characters and music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment