Friday, December 9, 2011

A Day Of Blessings :)

I did it! Praise God for his gracious and timely blessings! :D I have passed my driving course and am one more ride away from my license! (The license bureau kind of frowns on someone driving themselves in to get their driver's license lol ;) )

I am SO excited! :)

Also, God has truly blessed me more than once today. :) After getting back
from my driving lesson, I got the mail and received my... first official Christmas card. :) It was from an old friend that I hadn't heard from in close to a year and it contained a very precious gift that I will describe as simply an answer to prayers. :)

All of this has truly been a much needed boost of hope and strength for my weary and heavy heart.  And to think this morning I was struggling to read during my devotion time because I was struggling to get past the tears and heartache from what has been a very hard life lately.  Praying that God would help me to keep trusting Him and that He would show me some kindness to ease my weariness.  GOD IS AWESOME! :)
Thank-You Father for taking such good care of me and my boys ((hugs))

No comments:

Post a Comment