Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's been a day...

Struggling a bit today with missing Aaron, Joshua is completely cranky even though he had the most sleep out of all of us, and David is stimming
and struggling...
it's been a day...
I was going to try and go to church now that I can finally drive so had a way to get there, but I accidentally overslept again because of another long night. Then I thought about getting out anyway but I didn't really know were to go or how to get there so I've just been hanging out around here. I might at least go for a drive though soon if Joshua doesn't chill out.  Just not sure if I am up for the challenge of getting him dressed.  lol 
In the summer I don't tend to care because it's warm enough to not be a problem for them and if any one else cares that they've stripped down to their pullups again or are only wearing their shirt or only their pants (with pullup of course) then they can just deal with it. lol  We don't usually go anywhere specific on those days, just ride around outside on my scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment